LUST (7 love secrets)
1. I can’t see myself marrying for love. 2. I’ve been in love, many times. 3. I love to ‘hook up.’ 4. Flirting is one of my specialties, one of my friends told me I should make an application that helps girls flirt. 5. I love parts of every man I’ve ever met. 6. Every man has influenced me in some way; whether it’s how I wear my hair or the perfume I use. ...
Day Ten: One confession.
I’m not as strong as people think I am, I just know how to act strong.
25. Favorite Taylor Swift quote and its influence...
“When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he’s everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a...
24. Favorite song lyrics of a Taylor Swift song...
“I’d give everything to be your anything.”
23. Favorite lyric from another song on the album,...
“Wasn’t it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you?”
22. Favorite lyrics line from Ours or If This Were...
“So, don’t you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard.”
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life...
21. Favorite lyric line from The Story Of Us
“I don’t know what to say, it’s a twist of fate when it all broke down, and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.”
Reblog this if you think there's no point a Justin...
carry yourself like a queen, and you'll attract a...
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Good kissers. 2. Playing with my hair. 3. Smooth talkers.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Being pushy. 2. Mixing up ‘hanging out’ with going on a date. 3. Bad kissers. 4. Sloppy drunks.
I’ve always loved the girl in the convertible with her hair blowing in the wind....– Ralph Lauren (via agirlinpearlsandcurls)
Rule No. 89
rulesforthesouthernlady: If you are interested in the guy you are chatting with, do NOT, by any means, turn him down when he asks, “Can I get you a drink?” I do not care if you just got a drink. Casually put it down or finish it quickly. Telling him, “Oh no, I’m good right now” will be the end of that. Always, always, always let him get you a drink.